Lets just all take a moment to say fair play to Urban Decay, because I had no idea they were about to launch a pretty sensational new palette…
Important details out-of-the-way first: It’s called ‘Naked on the Run’ and it launches in Sephora in Dubai on December 10th and online worldwide from December 1st. It will retail at Dhs295.
It’s billed as a travel palette, so everything you need for when you’re on the go. Here’s what’s in it;
- Five eyeshadow shades (two matte, two frost, one shimmer) ranging from light brown and sparkly pink/salmon to a dirty dark brown with gold flecks.
- A blush/contour duo and one champagne highlight shade (basically a mini version of Naked Flushed)
- One Naked lipgloss in ‘Sesso’; a rosy pink shade
- One 24/7 Glide On Liner in Stag; a warm dark brown with delicate glittery flecks
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
Having stuck my finger in all the powder products, I can happily say that they are exactly what we have come to expect from Urban Decay; super creamy and seriously pigmented. The eyeshadows make me want to die of happiness a little bit. Let’s take a closer look at them;
L-R; Dive, Fix, Resist, Dare and Stun.
If your friends are die-hard makeup fans then get them this for Christmas, or better yet – get it for yourself! It’s so pretty to look at and the packaging is equally pretty. It has a nice heavy weight to it too, with a magnetic snap closure.
I have managed to use everything in the palette on my face this evening and I have to say, I absolutely LOVE it. I rarely adore makeup, but this I adore!